More about Fuller Ranch
Visit to Fuller Ranch and other East Vale ranches in 1907
Fuller and Hollister adventures in Santa Barbara County and in Chihuahua
Fuller Family Genealogy

Back to Eastvale Index

Version 2012 Apr 13

Fuller
Rancho

1938

Ortus B Fuller lived on the ranch at least as early as 1892.

His nephew Olive R Fuller built a resort near the corner of Harrison and Chandler Aves after 1920, and later expanded it to include a dairy and chicken ranch.

“The complex opened to the general public for recreational use in 1937.” – Winn

Fuller
Rancho

1948

Fuller
Rancho Site

1959

Ione, wife of O R Fuller, was the last family member to live at the Rancho. After she died in 1951, the ranch was sold.

Fuller
Rancho Site

1967

As of 1977, the ranch site housed St. Katherine’s Home for Boys. a center for troubled teens.

Fuller
Rancho Site

2005

“In 2004, the County of Riverside permitted the entire complex to be demolished to make way for homes in Eastvale.” – Winn.

Fuller
Rancho Site

2011

.